As most of you know by now, Dollar Tree now accepts manufacturer's coupons! There have recently been a few changes to the original policy that I wanted to make sure that you were equipped with before your next trip out (these are from the Dollar Tree company coupon policy that you can find here):
- We accept coupons for over a dollar on a single item. The coupon value will be reduced to the purchase price of the item.
- Coupons for free items are only accepted if a purchase is required to get one free (for example, Buy One Get One Free offers).
- We accept up to two (2) Internet Coupons per household per day.
That third change is the one is a little bit of a bummer, but atleast we have some clarification on the fact that you can use a coupon over $1 on an item, right?
Here are some of the best deals I see this week:
- Kraft Mac and Cheese $1
- $1/3 Kraft Macaroni and Cheese, exp. 1/9/13 (SS 12/09/12 R)
- Final price: $0.66 each WYB 3
- Progresso 19oz Soup $1
- $1/4 Progresso Soup, exp. 2/2/13 (SS 12/09/12 R)
- USe $1/4 Progresso Soup coupon
- Final price: $0.75 each WYB 4
- Lindsay Olives $1
- $1 off Lindsay Olives coupon
- Final price: FREE
- Comet Spray $1
- $1.50/2 Comet Cream or Spray, exp. 12/31/12 (ALL YOU Nov ’12)
- Final price: $0.25 each WYB 2
Make sure to also keep an eye out for iPhone 4/4s Cases and 2 pk Phone Screen Protectors that readers have also been seeing!
(Thanks, Dollar Store Deals!)